Public meeting set as Trenton-Mercer Airport updates master plan

The Federal Aviation Administration will pay 90 percent of the cost and the remaining 10 percent is eligible for reimbursement through the Passenger …

Read more from nj.com…

Airport Code:
U.S. State: ,
Filed in: News Scanner

You might like:

Two airlifted to Modesto hospitals after plane crash on private air strip near Valley Springs Two airlifted to Modesto hospitals after plane crash on private air strip near Valley Springs
Two men, 72 and 75 years old, injured in plane crash at airstrip in Calaveras County Two men, 72 and 75 years old, injured in plane crash at airstrip in Calaveras County
Local aviation-training plan taking flight Local aviation-training plan taking flight
Fairbanks pilot charged in fatal 2014 Brooks Range crash Fairbanks pilot charged in fatal 2014 Brooks Range crash
© 2014 FAA Daily.com. All rights reserved. Web hosting by Lambda Host.
Proudly designed by Theme Junkie.