List/Grid

New boarding bridge in the works for Southwest Georgia Regional Airport

New boarding bridge in the works for Southwest Georgia Regional Airport

The Federal Aviation Administration will be covering 90 percent of the $1.4 million project. The other 10 percent will be a local match from money … Read more from walb.com…… Read more »

Airport Code: ,
U.S. State:
More improvements coming to Southwest Georgia Regional Airport

More improvements coming to Southwest Georgia Regional Airport

The airport recently received a grant for $1,684,101 from the Federal Aviation Administration for safety improvements. Local government will be … Read more from wfxl.com… Airport Code: KABY, KCTJ U.S…. Read more »

Airport Code: ,
U.S. State:
Southwest GA Regional Airport runway to get re-surfaced

Southwest GA Regional Airport runway to get re-surfaced

The main runway at the Southwest Georgia Regional Airport will be getting re-surfaced. (Source: WALB). Albany Aviation Commission officials said … Read more from walb.com… Airport Code: KABY, KCTJ U.S…. Read more »

Airport Code: ,
U.S. State:
© 2014 FAA Daily.com. All rights reserved. Web hosting by Lambda Host.
Proudly designed by Theme Junkie.