New boarding bridge in the works for Southwest Georgia Regional Airport

The Federal Aviation Administration will be covering 90 percent of the $1.4 million project. The other 10 percent will be a local match from money …

Read more from walb.com…

Airport Code: ,
U.S. State:
Filed in: News Scanner

You might like:

Private plane goes down in deadly crash in Camp Blanding, deputies say Private plane goes down in deadly crash in Camp Blanding, deputies say
Natilus raises new funds to launch pilotless freight aircraft Natilus raises new funds to launch pilotless freight aircraft
FAA, Vermont air patrol initially found report of low-flying plane, loud noise ‘unfounded’ FAA, Vermont air patrol initially found report of low-flying plane, loud noise ‘unfounded’
Heico Corp (HEI) EPS Estimated At $0.58 Heico Corp (HEI) EPS Estimated At $0.58
© 2014 FAA Daily.com. All rights reserved. Web hosting by Lambda Host.
Proudly designed by Theme Junkie.